Melbourne Shrine of Remembrance

Dedicated to the Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne. This monument was erected to honour those Australian servicemen and women who served during world war one. Here you will find snippets of information not found in any tourist guide book!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Who am I ?



My name 'Marvin B. Stokes' is, of course, an alias.

A few of my regular readers have sent me comments requesting that I reveal my true identity.

As much as I would like to, I am afraid that I cannot disclose this information. You see, I live alone in an apartment downs in St Kilda Road opposite the Shrine. If I was to tell people my real name then my personal security could be compromised and I would feel ill at ease whilst at home.

A person who might have taken offense to something I have posted might 'call-by' to express their point of view!

Rest assured, however, that my contacts at the Shrine will continue to keep me informed of any interesting snippets of info and I shall pass them on to you by way of this blog!

Thanks to all of you that have shown an interest in my articles, I shall endeavour to update whenever I have time.

Marvin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Visitors